Thank you for taking the time to put together this proposal for your Koodles community event! We appreciate your vision and excitement for getting your local OG Doodles community members together and ultimately want to support your vision.
We are requesting that you make the following revisions to your proposal to ensure it meets the Inkubator
- Doodles Community Meetup funding requests cannot exceed 5k - if possible, please adjust your funding ask (currently 6k) so that it meets this threshold.
- The proposed sponsored Doodles’ branded zone is unfortunately not in compliance with the Inkubator Brand Bible https://www.notion.so/Inkubator-Brand-Bible-Community-Guidelines-fbdeb8fc4766446ba1c69a6a9a69f972. Please remove this activation from your proposal.
- In your revised proposal could you please provide information on event insurance, as required for all Inkubator by Doodles Community Events as per the Community Events Guidelines: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1AMGxORcHqS2BWyCzZ3auqFT_zyeAdJtgsQD6a-zeoM0/edit#slide=id.g1e3ffd24ec5_2_194
- Lastly, could you please provide information in your revised proposal for how OG holder attendance will be tracked and reported?
Once you’ve made the above changes, we invite you to resubmit your proposal!
- Koodles (Korean Doodlers community) wants to host a community meetup/side event during HELLO NFT!, an NFT festival held in Seoul (https://www.hellonft.live/en). The event is hosted by a Doodler (@youngsunlive), where the Doodles team member(@austin_hurwitz) will be present officially for the first time in Asia.
- As this is the first time that an official doodles team member is present in Asia / Korea for a conference or for speech, we want to make sure that lots of doodlers can attend the event as well as proliferate doodles brand in the event zone to Korean wider audience, where huge companies, and local projects all participating. We plan to decorate rooftop with some hint of doodles characters
- Koodles will also organize an amazing and memorable event in Seoul for the Doodles community in Korea / Asia. We look forward to spending a night filled with frens, drinks, dancing, networking, celebrating the hot dood summer vibes that have begun globally. Also, this will be a great opportunity for us to spread the words that Doodles' Inkubator program is already empowering the community globally!
- Our aim is to create a platform where holders and their plus ones can gather, mingle, enjoy themselves, engage in stimulating conversations with individuals who share similar interests, and let loose on the dance floor. But no shoeys! We feel that Doodles are not about shoeys.
Team Space: On approval Days until launch: 8 Requested Budget (USD): 12000
Project manager: @youngsunlive (Manage the overall event planning process)
Assistant manager: @0xjunkim (Contact venues, support writing proposals, manage day-to-day communications with Koodles community)
Marketing manager: @wisekim_eth (Oversee the event marketing process and manage the participants responding to various types of inbound inquiries)
Designer: @originalsmin (Design graphic assets related to the event)
and more Korean Doodlers that are volunteering to help out for this event.
What kind of community event are you organizing? sponsorship
What's the name of the event? HELLO NFT! (Main Event Venue) /// Seoul Doodles Community Event (powered by Inkubator) - Side Event Venue
What can you tell us about the venue and capacity? The venue for the main event where the rooftop branding will be done is named Peaches D8NE. (https://www.instagram.com/peaches_d8ne). It is a very popular and cultural venue for multiple pop-ups. The full capacity is around 1000.
For our side event, we are going to use WEPLE, a great venue with multiple screens we can utilize as Doodles display channel. The capacity here is around 500 people or a bit more.
Could you break down the anticipated number of attendees? Include the projected percentage of attendees who will be Doodles holders. For the main conference, the attendees will be industry professionals, web3 lovers, cultural audiences that will come for performances. We expect at least 1000 ish audience throughout 2 days.
Doodles presence is expected to be quite high in the range of 100-200, as Doodles team will be present to speak about the project officially.
For the side event (holder event), We expect this breakdown:
- Total: 250
- OG Holder: 100 (40%)
- +1's: 100 (40%)
- Additional guests: 50 (20%)
What is the event's run of show? Include any planned activities and entertainment. Main Event (HELLO NFT!) 7/28-29
Main Conference - (Austin Hurwitz will speak at the event) After Party - performances by popular Korean celebrities, hip-hop artists. Networking / F&B - Free food and drinks for all attendees
(event website: https://hellonft.live)
What are you hoping to accomplish through this event?
- Koodles' primary objective is to shine a spotlight on the Doodles community and establish a prominent presence for Doodles during HELLO NFT! in Seoul. This is particularly a special opportunity for the community to meet the Doodles team member, Austin. Not only will it leave a great impression to OG holders, but it will also mark impact to the local community and industry.
- We aim to foster deeper connections among the Doodles community in Asia that go beyond typical crypto conference events. In particular, Koodles will collaborate with HELLO NFT! and provide conference tickets for our OG holders and +1s so the community can participate at the team's panel talk in person as part of the sponsorship benefits.
- By hosting the side event, we want to showcase a proof of concept for future large-scale events and meet-ups for Doodle holders in town. We will also be able to let everyone know what Inkubator provides for the OG holders! and show that the Doodles community is getting the needed support globally.
Please detail the budget plan that accounts for all projected expenses to be assumed by the Inkubator, as well as any other participating parties or sponsors. Be sure to include any potential revenue sources.
- Doodles Branded Zone Sponsorship ($6K) - Comes with All OG Holder GA Tickets courtesy of the host
- Separate Doodles Community Side Event Cost ($6K)
- Venue Rental Cost ($2K)
- F&B Catering Cost ($4K)
What is the marketing and promotional plan to generate demand for the event?
- HELLO NFT! is already a prominent event in town, with many PR article coverages expected to happen. We aim to add Doodles name to the articles to promote Doodles presence during our event.
- The side event will be actively promoted through socials and group chats to drive holder participation. Targets as below:
- Primary target: OG holders and +1s
- Secondary target: Other NFT community members
- Private invitations via HELLO NFT! conference ticket holders and participants
- Koodles will collaborate with HELLO NFT! at the conference venue for a Doodles branding at the rooftop and lead them to the side event if necessary.
How will registration / holder check-in be managed?
- We will utilize Google Form & Tokenproof app for online/IRL verification process
- We will also leniently check participant's registration status via other verification means such as below, but not limited to: (A) Twitter Blue NFT verification (B) Discord role check (Doodler) (C) A mobile wallet holding Metamask/Opensea, etc.
Please list any known third party stakeholders (if applicable). HELLO WEB3! (Host of HELLO NFT!) is the host of the main event that Doodles team is attending and speaking.
Please list any participating organizations & sponsors (if applicable). 50+ organizations and sponsors participating the HELLO NFT! event via speech, partnerships, sponsorships.
No direct sponsors to the side event, but we will actively look to bolster the event through various sponsorships.
Project Lead Additional Remarks
We are so excited about this community meetup event we're planning in Seoul at the moment. Koodles, in particular, is very much looking forward to the presence of the actual Doodles team at the venue in relation to the HELLO NFT! conference. This event will allow us to spread the vibrant pastel vibes across our beloved city. Also, people will learn IRL & on the internet that the Inkubator proposals really empower the community globally. Can't wait to meet the people and share a piece of hot dood summer with each other. Thank you for your support.