- does the budget include coffee for the product leads? (if not we think it should!)
- # of attendees on a weekly basis & how many are doodle holders?
- Will there be any on-site branding for doodles/the inkubator so holders know they can get free coffee?
- Based on your response to #1, pls revise the budget if needed Thank you!
The Wranglers are a thriving Web3 community based in Austin, TX, hosting weekly coffee meetups for the local and visiting Web3 community members. Over the past two years, we have hosted more than 100 weekly coffee events, including large gatherings during SXSW and Consensus. We are seeking a grant of $1,500 from the to buy coffee for any Doodle OG holder who attends our weekly meetup throughout the year. Furthermore, to enhance the experience for Doodle community members, we will create and distribute exclusive stickers and Proof of Attendance Protocol (POAP) tokens for Doodle holders attending our meetups. We believe these offerings will create a unique experience for Doodle holders, foster a sense of belonging, and encourage further participation in our meetups.
Team Space: On approval Days until launch: 26 Requested Budget (USD): 1500
@whale_nft - Project lead; Managing the connection with the Doodle Community @daddio - Project manager coordinating art, stickers, and Doodle check in. Wranglers co-founder @luckyape_eth - project help; marketing; Backup for all tasks including Doodle check-in; Wranglers co-founder
What kind of community event are you organizing? community meetup
What's the name of the event? Doodle Wranglers Coffee in ATX
What can you tell us about the venue and capacity? Radio Coffee & Beer, 4204 Menchaca Rd, Austin, TX 78704
Indoor and outdoor space with coffee and food trucks. We've hosted a hundred events here Can host up to 100 people
Could you break down the anticipated number of attendees? Include the projected percentage of attendees who will be Doodles holders. Projected # of attendees: 260 over the year
Projected % doodle community members in attendance: 100%
Note: These events consist of many non-Doodles holders but are not able to participate in this benefit.
What is the event's run of show? Include any planned activities and entertainment. It’s a meetup with coffee. Come and go when you can. Have a good time. The goal is to make it easy for community members to connect.
What are you hoping to accomplish through this event?
- Enhance the experience of Doodle holders attending our weekly coffee meetups.
- Foster a sense of community and camaraderie among Doodle holders.
- Increase the participation of Doodle community members in our events.
- Strengthen the relationship between the Wranglers and the Doodles community.
Please detail the budget plan that accounts for all projected expenses to be assumed by the Inkubator, as well as any other participating parties or sponsors. Be sure to include any potential revenue sources. Drinks (coffee) for Doodle OGs
- Coffee for one Doodle holder: $5 (estimate)
- Total Number of Doodle holders attending during the year: 260 (estimate)
- Total coffee cost for one year: $1,300
Additional budget for exclusive Doodle stickers and POAP tokens:
- Stickers and POAP tokens cost per Doodle holder: $1 (estimate);
- Total stickers and POAP tokens cost for one year: $260
- Art design for stickers and POAP: $250
- Note: we’re working with the Doodle community to source the designs/stickers.
What is the marketing and promotional plan to generate demand for the event? We will promote the weekly coffee meetups and the Doodle partnership exclusively online via Twitter and Discord communities.
How will registration / holder check-in be managed? Registration is not required. We’ll use 4X.xyz for check in. It will be location gated and token gated. It does not require KYC or direct wallet connection.
Please list any known third party stakeholders (if applicable).
Please list any participating organizations & sponsors (if applicable). NFT Wranglers - @wagmiyall