NFT Paris 2024
The Inkubator invites Doodles’ OG Holders to submit proposals for a community-led event or meetup experience during the NFT Paris conference scheduled to take place in Paris, France from February 23 to February 24, 2024.
This team-led RFP represents the requirements for an open and competitive process. Proposals will be accepted until 5 PM EST, February 4, 2024.
The Doodles’ OG Holder(s) with the selected event proposal(s) will be awarded a grant in an amount up to $25,000 USD. More than one event may be selected to receive a grant.
Grant(s) will be awarded to the selected Doodles’ OG Holder(s), and such individuals will be responsible for budget management to ensure that the grant covers all costs associated with production and promotion of the event, including unanticipated overages or unforeseen costs, which may include but is not limited to:
- Venue rental(s)
- Food and beverage costs
- Gear or rental equipment
- Content capture
- Any costs for third-party support
- Software needs
Each proposal must include the following:
- Your name or alias, social media handles, and any other information you wish to share
- *n.b., while a legal name is not required for proposal submission, it will be required in connection with entering into the requisite grant agreement and submission of any necessary tax forms.
- Your Ethereum wallet address to confirm ownership of a digital collectible from the Doodles Original Collection
- Names/aliases and social handles of all individuals participating in the planning and execution of the event
- Link(s) to any previous events you have produced or been a key part of producing and an overview of your contributions
- The day(s)/time(s) you are planning to host your proposed event
- It is at the event host’s discretion on which day during the conference they wish to host their event, but priority will be given to events proposed to take place on either February 23 or 24. In the event an OG Holder wishes to propose an event for the day before or the day after the conference, such proposals may still be considered.
- A one-line description of your proposed event
- i.e. ‘an all-day lounge space’ or ‘an after-party at an underground club’
- A description of all the elements of your proposed event, including:
- A more detailed description of your event and the planned activity(ies)
- Planned location(s)
- Expected number of attendees, including whether the event will be open to the public or only OG Holders (and their guests)
- The envisioned ambiance / decor
- Potential onsite partners, such as venue, entertainment, etc.
- Planned food and beverage offerings, including whether alcohol will be served
- Planned third-party support, if necessary
- Any other pertinent information
- A description of your planned pre-event marketing approach
- Please review the as approved event(s) will be required to adhere to all parameters and requirements specified within.Inkubator Brand Bible: Community Guidelines
- A description of your planned registration/ticketing/check-in process
- A description of your planned content capture activities
- This is a necessary output of all approved events, and must include at a minimum professional photography, but may include video capture, post-event recap video(s), etc.
- Doodles must have the right to use any content captured at events, including depicting attendees.
- An itemized budget that includes:
- All anticipated expenditures
- A contingency amount to be reserved for unexpected expenses
- The total requested grant amount
Your event should prioritize entry and attendance for Doodles’ OG Holders. Additional attendees are encouraged so long as Doodles’ OG Holders are guaranteed an opportunity to attend and preferably offered a premium experience.
- Hold at least one (1) digital collectible from the Doodles Original Collection
- Have previous event production/execution experience
Doodles Team Support
- After being selected, the event host(s) will receive support from Doodles’ Head of Experience to answer any questions and to help facilitate a seamless process.
- Schedule permitting and in the event they are in Paris during the conference, Julian Holguin, CEO of Doodles, and other Doodles team members may attend the event.
- The selected event(s) marketing materials will be shared to Doodles’ X (fka Twitter) and Discord channels.
- Applicants are encouraged to review the . Selected applicants will be required to adhere to all naming and logo conventions specified in the Brand Bible, and all public marketing materials for the selected event(s) will be subject to approval.Inkubator Brand Bible: Community Guidelines
Material Terms of Engagement
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Previous event planning experience in addition to live-streaming, vlog production, or X (fka Twitter) Spaces operation, as applicable.
- Quality of prior event production.
- Feasibility of proposed budget and operational plan.
- Planned event’s ability to create meaningful impact for attendees.
- Previous participation within the Doodles community or experiences.
Proposals will be reviewed after the deadline of 5PM EST February 4, 2024, and shortlisted applicants will be contacted on February 5, 2024. The selected applicant(s) will be notified no later than February 7, 2024.
Payments. Subject to compliance with the terms of their agreement, payments will be made by the Inkubator in United States Dollars. In its discretion, the Inkubator may the grant in Ethereum tokens with the conversion rate of USD to ETH calculated on the date of payment.
Doodles is not obligated to select any proposals, but may select one or more proposals based on the quality and qualifications of the submissions, at the sole discretion of Doodles.
For any questions related to this RFP, please contact:
Mackenzie Keast, Head of Live Experiences
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We look forward to reviewing your proposal and the potential to work together.
Proposals for this RFP are no longer being accepted.