The Inkubator invites Doodles’ OG Holders to submit proposals for content creation during Doodles’ OG Holder Grand Opening Preview of our Doodles x CAMP experience in Chicago, IL, on August 17, 2023.
We are seeking OG Holder creators to submit their proposals for content creation to help us capture and distribute stories, photos, videos, and more from this exciting launch event.
Timeline. This RFP represents the requirements for an open and competitive process. Proposals will be accepted until 5 PM PST, July 28, 2023.
Grant Amounts. Selected content creators will be awarded a grant in an amount up to $7,500 USD, together with accommodation and a $1,000 travel stipend. More than one content creator may be selected.
This grant amount will be awarded as a services fee to the select(ed) content creator(s), and it is at the sole discretion of the select(ed) content creator(s) to use the grant to cover their costs associated with the deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Their own service fee;
- Any necessary gear or tech rental(s);
- Any necessary software;
- Any costs for third-party support;
- Any additional transportation costs outside of travel to and from the event and lodging.
Proposal Details. Proposal should include, at a minimum, the following:
- Your name or alias, social media handles, and any other information you wish to share
- Link(s) to any previous content creation you have produced or been a key part of producing
- The type of content creation you are looking to deliver for this event
- ie Twitter Spaces, YouTube Live, etc
- A high level concept of what your content will look like
- Example: “a 3 minute recap vlog that highlights the event including a voice over of my experience”, OR “a 1 hour Twitter Spaces that invites members of the community to share their experiences at the event”
- The account(s) you propose sharing produced content via
- A high level plan for your production:
- ie the type of gear you will be securing, the team you will be utilizing on site to create the content, your anticipated production schedule, etc
- Active social media following that is looking to engage with this type of content.
- Familiarity with producing your respective content type, including:
- Film/Photo/Audio capture
- Editing/live post-production
- Run of shows
Scope of Work for Selected Content Creators
Overview. Those interested will be expected to plan, execute, and distribute content that is created and captured during the August 17, 2023 Doodles x CAMP OG Holder Grand Opening Preview.
Schedule. The event is scheduled to take place on August 17, 2023, with different activities scheduled at various times as follows (subject to change):
- A 12 noon to 5pm media + influencer walkthrough for local and national press
- A 6pm ribbon cutting that will include Doodles staff, Camp staff, and Doodles’ OG Holders
- A 6pm - 8pm walkthrough of the CAMP experience for Doodles’ OG Holders
- A 9pm - late community meetup for Doodles’ OG Holders
We are seeking a diversity of content types, which may include:
- Twitter Spaces - live on-site or from home
- Instagram/YouTube/TikTok live stream
- Recap ‘vlog’
- Photo content
- Recap blogs/articles
- Other types of content you want to create!
The execution of these types of content creation is primarily up to you - we’re looking for the best and brightest within our community.
Doodles will support the selected content creators by:
- Organizing any on-site coordination needs (e.g., scheduling, locations, etc)
- Providing a run-of-show of the Doodles’ OG Holder Exclusive Preview in advance to support content creation planning
- Liaising with Doodles and/or CAMP representatives to support interviews, photos, videos, etc, where available.
Material Terms of Content Creator Engagement
- Selected content creators will be engaged by Doodles, LLC as independent contractors to render personal services at the event and submit deliverables to Doodles, LLC. The results and proceeds of the content creators’ work will be created for Doodles, LLC on a work-for-hire basis such that all work product, including rough cuts, edits and final deliverables are owned by Doodles, LLC.
- Content Creation. Content creators will be responsible for all content capture/creation themselves or with the support of their own team
- Content Distribution. At Doodles’ request, Content creators will be responsible for distribution of content on their own social media channels as follows:
- If live, then during the event (schedule TBD)
- If post-event, then within 48 hours of the end of the event
- Payments. Subject to compliance with the terms of their agreement, including performance of the services as and when required, and submission of an invoice, payments will be made by the Inkubator in United States Dollars.
Travel & Lodging:
- Selected content creators will be responsible for booking and coordinating any and all travel to the event for themselves.
- Selected content creators can expense a $1,000 travel stipend to use at their discretion for travel to and from the event, including but not limited to the cost of airfare, train tickets, automobile travel, or any other travel methods or needs.
- Selected content creators will be provided with one (1) hotel room for one (1) night (i.e., the night of the event) with the cost borne by the Inkubator. Doodles, LLC (or the Inkubator on Doodles, LLC’s behalf) shall select the hotel in its sole discretion and selected content creator(s) will be responsible for confirming their room(s) ahead of the event.
- Any additional travel and lodging expenditures (ie taxis, ubers, parking, etc) shall be the responsibility of the content creator. Grant funds or the travel stipend can be used for reasonable expenditures related to this.
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
- Previous experience in live-streaming, vlog production, or Twitter spaces operation, as applicable.
- Quality of previous content production.
- Social media following and engagement.
- Feasibility of proposed budget and operational plan.
Doodles is not obligated to select any proposals, but may select one or more proposals based on the quality and qualifications of the submissions, at the sole discretion of Doodles.
For any questions related to this RFP, please contact:
Mackenzie Keast, Head of Live Experiences
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We look forward to reviewing your proposal and the potential to work together.